Main menu


Al-Ahly warns players not to penetrate the medical bubble in Qatar before confronting the Super

Sayed Abdel Hafeez, director of football at Al-Ahly club, warned his team's players about the danger of penetrating the medical bubble in preparation for the Maghreb volcano renaissance match, and Abdel Hafeez called on Al-Ahly stars to adhere to all the instructions laid down by the organizing committee for fear of any punishment faced by any player who breaks this system, as did the bilateral Mahmoud Abdel Moneim Kahraba and Hussein Al-Shahat, the Al-Ahly players, who were suspended in the Club World Cup, which was held in Qatar last February, due to their penetration of the medical bubble and being subjected to a single isolation.

The first team football mission at Al-Ahly Club performed a medical swab upon arrival at the residence hotel in Qatar, before entering a medical bubble; In preparation for the match between Nahdet Berkane for the African Super Cup, scheduled to be held next Friday.

The Al-Ahly mission arrived at Doha airport early Monday morning, after a grueling journey that took about 11 hours from Johannesburg airport in South Africa, then a "transit" stop at Aswan Airport for refueling, before continuing the flight to Qatar.

Al-Ahly's mission left Johannesburg airport at noon on Sunday, after playing the Sun Downs match, the South African champion, in the second leg of the quarter-finals of the African Champions League, through which the team qualified for the semi-finals of the tournament, after winning the sum of the two matches; "Going and coming back", with a score of 1-3.

The first football team at Al-Ahly Club performs its first training session in Doha at the Qatar University Stadium (3), at the start of its preparations for the match between the Moroccan club, Berkane, for the African Super Cup, scheduled for next Friday.

It is decided that the Al-Ahly mission will move from the residence hotel at 6:30 Qatar local time "5.30 Cairo time." To participate in the team’s first training session after the mission arrived in Doha from South Africa.